EPSO AD Case Study
ABILITUS is happy to offer the first online simulation exercise for the EPSO Administrator (AD5 or AD7) case study, to support you in your preparation of the EPSO Assessment Center!
Description of the EPSO Case Study for administrator
Once you succeed the first step (CBT phase) of the EPSO competition, the second step is the Assessment Center (AC). The EPSO AC is an advanced approach to evaluate pre-defined competencies with specific simulations (individual or in team). The case study simulation is one of the exercise where you will encounter a comprehensive dossier with many documents (proposals, reports, statistics,...) and you have to answer to 3-4 questions.
Through the case study, EPSO is assessing your ability to apply your knowledge in the profile selected, but also focuses on the core competencies: Analysis & Problem Solving, Quality & Results, Priority & Organising and Communication skills.
What do you get in your AD Case Study simulation?
Our simulation package for the AD Case Study is composed of:
- The module is simulating the real exam conditions of the EPSO AD Case Study in the AC: time counter of 90 minutes, multiple documents on a screen;
- Our study case has been designed based on our experience with EPSO AC and the Mock Sample. The complexity level of our simulation is aligned on EPSO expectations (or even a little bit higher;
- Our study case has been developed with official eu documents, but also our researches to create a robust scenario;
- You will get a detailed scoring grid similar to what EPSO is using to evaluate the competencies;
- We DO NOT provide the answers of our case study, but you can send your answers to our EPSO trainer expert which will review your work and provides some areas of improvment (it takes between 5-10 days to get the evaluation);
- Our simulation module is not replicating exactly the look&feel of the AC, but the functionalities that you will encounter are very similar;
Who can use our AD Case Study simulation?
The subject of our first AD Case study is the "Harmonization of the Value Added Tax in the EU". This theme is an important aspect of the EU Strategy 2020. Even if the case study is more oriented for the profiles Public Administration, Economics and Audit/Finance, it is a good exercise for all candidates that are invited to the AD Assessment Center!
Benefits of preparing the case study with ABILITUS
As for the CBT phase, you need to prepare the Assessment Center to increase your chances of succeed and be amongst the best candidates. The benefits of using ABILITUS simulation are:
- Be ready to take this exam and increase your self-confidence;
- Be ready to treat a large amount of information and from various sources: European Parliament, European Commission, third-Parties, Eurostat,...;
- Test your ability to understand, analyze, interpret from various sources: reports, legal documents, statistics, analysis, proposals,...;
- Exercise to test your reading speed (and improve it). But also to manage online documents and write your answers on a computer;
- Develop your critical thinking and mindset by developing an argumentation to answer open questions;
- Access important document that can help you for the EPSO AC (documents on the EU main strategy);
We wish you GOOD LUCK for the EPSO Assessment Center!